This is a class blog for the students of POLSCI 426: Congressional Politics at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee.

Three-state sweep by Santorum bolsters his case

Even though this doesn't regard a Congressional Race, I think its important to keep an eye on what's happening in the Presidential Race as it can effect the outcome of House and Senate races. Plus, with these three wins behind him, will Santorum be able to launch himself back into range of the top two spots. I find it all very interesting and I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

3 comments:

Jacob Goehl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacob Goehl said...

I find the "Pres. Obama thinks he is smarter than all of you," line amusing. I would find it at the least entertaining if someone could get an estimate of Rick Santorum's I.Q. or even a mean Santorum supporter I.Q. so statistically you could say, "well the President's I.Q. is estimated between 130 and 140 so using the most common method of measuring intellect Pres. Obama is right, he should think that he is smarter than all of you." I am guessing since I saw the Duggers up on stage with their gang of kids the other night that this could be a distinct possibility. But besides making fun of people, and not having any idea as to why the polling information was so off in Colorado, is Santorum going to keep going or will this just be the new "flavor of the week," for the GOP?

milmayes said...

I subscribe to the fact that the republican with the bag on his head would be the leading candidate as satarized in the Onion. Sadly with the state of the GOP Obama just needs to not step in it and he will win re-election based on the simple fact that it means that who ever challanges him in the general will not get two terms. I think there are enough people who don't like their choices at all, and will stick with what they know and know that they will have a better choice 4 years from now when there is no incumbant, then they will if the Republican candidate gets elected and they get stuck with which ever distained republican gets in office.

Blog Archive