This is a class blog for the students of POLSCI 426: Congressional Politics at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee.

Slick William Clinton

Can anyone, Republican or Democrat, watch this and not get a little twinge of nostalgia with regard to our 42nd President William Jefferson Clinton?

This was on Morning Joe - an MSNBC program I rarely miss that airs weekdays 5-8am, which has gotten rough on me since I lost my DVR capabilities due to the emergence of my roommate as a total cheapskate/deadbeat, but I digress - this Thursday. Contained within the discourse about the various topics discussed are some nice references to what Bill Clinton might suggest to President Obama and his fellow Dem's, especially considering the volatile climate surrounding the upcoming midterm elections.

P.S. Check out CGI!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive