This is a class blog for the students of POLSCI 426: Congressional Politics at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee.

The Hot Ticket in Hollywood: An Evening With Obama

Oh my gosh my Hollywood stars agree with this man so now I am going to vote for him. Personally, I do not care if Jennifer Aniston is voting for Barack Obama. It reminds me of that chappelle standup when after 9/11 MTV got JA Rule on the phone to see what he thought "Somebody get Ja on the phone I don't know what to do." What I do like is that they did not allow the media into this fundraising function, so as to not overhype Obama's connection with Hollywood. Even Hillary has clout in Hollywood (she will be holding her own fund raiser inMarch). After the dinner the people who provided the most money for Obama's campaign will get to have a sit down with him. Please someone get David Schwimmer on the phone because I do not know what to do. It's too bad that Hollywood stars have all the money or else the presidential candidates would'nt have to make connections with them.

1 comment:

deborahmweigel said...

Yeah I agree. The last person I want to follow footsteps of is a celebrity. For example Britney Spears. I think that in the end people are going to realize that although Obama has many attractive qualitities as a candidate, he just does not have enough experience. It reminds me of a quote from Ronald Reagan during his campaign for relection into the presidency debate. People were beginning to worry that he was too old to go another term, and he simply stated it with Reagan whit, Dont worry everyone, I know you all are thinking about my age, but dont worry, I will not use my opponents lack of experience and youth against him. Or something to that effect. IT was brilliant.

Blog Archive